All of our V-Sources are created to
give you the simple facts on inactivity.
Learn how prolonged sitting affects your body
and your business by downloading one today.
Voom believes in common sense. All of our programs are based on the latest
research, time tested solutions, and expert opinions.
Sitting can be
a pain in the neck
Find out if your chronic
pain is the result of a
- Even After a Morning Gym Session, a Day at the Desk Could Hurt Your Heart
- The Dangers of Sitting at Work — and Standing
- Behavior: Too Much Sitting Shortens Lives, Study Suggests
- Workplace Cited as a New Source of Rise in Obesity
- Study: The Role of Low Energy Expenditure and Sitting in Obesity, Metabolic Syndrome, Type 2 Diabetes, and Cardiovascular Disease
- Study: Breaking Up Prolonged Sitting Reduces Postprandial Glucose and Insulin Responses
Inactivity is big news! Get even more links to the latest articles
and studies about prolonged sitting.
Voom in the News
The dangers of sitting made headlines this year, and so did Voom and its Founders. See what everyone’s talking about (and why it’s time for you to get moving!)
Here are some of our latest posts with more information about
leading a healthy life and fighting inactivity.
The phrase "gamification" has been tossed around a lot lately when talking about wellness programs. But what does this modern day term mean, and do gamified wellness programs really work?
With all of the sour news about prolonged sitting, more workers are turning to alternative workstations like standing and treadmill desks. But recent research shows that these active workstations may be doing you more harm than good.
Back Pain in
Americans at All
A shocking 66 million Americans suffer from back pain every year. What is causing so many individuals this pain? And perhaps more importantly, what can we do to prevent it?
If you have overweight or obese employees, you cannot solely blame them; you as an employer may be playing a bigger role in the obesity epidemic than you think.
Want to learn more about prolonged sitting? Subscribe to our Blog!